Being a member of the Chamber is not just about coming to events, meetings or other programs, we provide a variety of services to ensure the future prosperity of our Valley region. These are just a few:
Extension of Your Staff
Provide personalized support for your business questions or concerns in a variety of areas including real estate, financing, permitting matters, human resources and more.
Active assistance making connections for you from our online directory to personal introductions – it’s just up to you to close.
Create Regional Awareness
In addition to producing Greater Valley Restaurant Week, we provide marketing support for programs such as Small Business Saturday, Google’s “Put Our Cities on the Map”, the Great Give and more.
In Addition, We Are an Active Member and Partner on Regional Committees
- Comprehensive Economic Strategy Committee (CEDS) helping to formulate a regional economic blueprint for the Valley.
- Valley Community Index Advisory Committee which provided direction and input on the comprehensive 2016 Valley Community Index report.
- National Heritage Area Advisory Committee that oversees a legislative campaign to approve a National Heritage Area along the Naugatuck River, under the National Park Service Program.
- Partner with The WorkPlace, Inc. on a variety of workforce development programs.
- Work closely, as needed, with the State Rapid Response Team to assist employees in transition upon notice of a company moving or closing.
- And more.
Certificates of Origin
If your business is exporting products to other countries this required service is provided at no cost to our members and for a fee to all other companies.
Looking for a space to hold a seminar or staff meeting? Work from home and looking for a private place to meet with a client? Or are you on the road in between appointments? Members are welcome to utilize our conference rooms Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and based on availability.
Celebration Ceremony Assistance
Yes, we have the big scissors and love to help our members celebrate their Grand Openings, Anniversary Milestones, Expansions, Renovations and more!
- Preferred Prices – members receive reduced rates on most programs & activities.
- Insurance Plans – possible lower-cost options for both personal and business.
- Free Notary Service – Members only.
- Partner with SCORE & WBDC to provide business counseling services.